Consider Glacier White Granite without a doubt if you are looking to upscale your home. This is one of the most widely used granite option for luxurious residences, and companies. Below in this article you can find useful information regarding this stunning natural stone.
Glacier White Granite, which is quarried in India, has fairly uniform white tone with little grey veining. It is categorized as level 3, which is the highest grade of granite. This indicates that it is strong and stains and scratch resistant.
Because of its polished appearance, it is one of the most preferred material for countertops, flooring, and other architectural aspects. It can improve the luxurious feel and beauty of any room. Remember that this stone is one of the most expensive options as compare to other granite.
|Country of Origin
|Light gray or pink
|130 x 75
|2cm & 3cm
|$40 to $70 per square foot
How Much Does It Cost?
Prices of this granite vary depending on where you purchase it and the quality of the stone. You can expect to pay around $40 to $70 per square foot. If you need help with installation, be prepared to add on an additional $30-$50 per square foot.
So, if you’re planning on doing a complete kitchen renovation with new counters, you can expect to spend around $3,000-$5,000 on granite counters.
Why Choose Glacier White Granite Countertops?
The granite is a common material for countertops because of it strength and distinctive appearance. For your upcoming kitchen makeover, you might want to think about installing this granite worktops for the following reasons:
1. This granite has a light colour that will brighten up any kitchen.
2. The unique veining of this granite adds a unique touch that makes any countertops stand out.
3. This granite is known for its durability that will withstand years of use without showing signs of wear and tear.
4. It is easy to clean and maintain that makes it a low maintenance countertop option.
5. With proper care this granite will last a lifetime.
Closeup of Glacier White Granite Slab
It is a beautiful and best countertop choice for many homeowners. But what do you need to know in order to keep it looking its best?
Here are a few tips on how to take care of your granite countertops:
- Clean up spills Immediately, because granite is a porous stone, spills can readily soak through and result in stains. So make sure to clean up any spills right away with warm water and mild soap.
- Use coasters this will help you to prevent from water rings or other marks from glasses and mugs.
- Avoid putting hot pots and pans directly on the countertop. Use trivet or hot pad to protect surface from heat damage.
- Never use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers on granite.
- Regularly seal the granite to protect it from stains and dirt. Sealing can be done every six months to one year, depending on your countertop usage.
Read More: Luna Pearl Granite
Where is it commonly used?
If you are looking to add a touch of luxury to your home, look no further than this white granite. This versatile stone can be used for countertops, floors, walls, and more.
Here are just a few ways you can use it to add a touch of luxury to your home:
For a luxurious kitchen countertop: This granite is the perfect material for a high end kitchen countertop. It’s beautiful, durable, and easy to care for.
As an elegant flooring option: This granite can be use as stunning flooring material. It is perfect for high-traffic areas like entryways and kitchens.
As a show-stopping accent wall: Create a focal point in any room with this granite as an accent wall.
Read More: Dallas white granite
This granite has several key benefits, including the following important advantages:
- This is a natural stone that has a beautiful icy white colour on it.
- This granite is durable and heat resistant makes it an ideal choice for both indoor and outdoor use depending upon your requirements.
- It is easy to clean and maintain and requires only regular sweeping and mopping to keep it looking best.
- It doesn’t get scratched or stained easily, and it can handle heavy use with no problem.
- It can be used in both traditional and modern design looks.
- This granite delivers fantastic value for your money by being more affordable than other types of granite.
- Last but not least, you can choose the ideal stone for your project needs because it is available in a variety of sizes and thicknesses.
Read More: River White Granite
While this granite is widely favored for countertops and household surfaces, it does come with some drawbacks.
- It can be relatively expensive, depending on the source and quality.
- Unlike some other granite types, it is more susceptible to staining and scratches, requiring diligent maintenance.
- Finding this granite in stock at local home improvement stores might be a bit challenging. This can make the purchasing and installation process a bit more complex compared to other options.
Glacier White With Black Cabinetry
The attractive patterns with versatile colour ranges of this granite makes it an center point in any kitchen, especially when paired with black cabinets.
The clean white background, complemented by black and gray flecks and swirls, creates a subtle yet striking contrast with the richness of black cabinets. These two components work together to create a room that is both contemporary and historic at the same time.
The cool tones of this granite bring balance to any kitchen, providing a refreshing counter point to the boldness of black cabinetry. Whether you prefer a glossy or matte surface, integrating this luxurious natural stone with your cabinetry will elevate your kitchen aesthetics, combining style and functionality.
Glacier White With Maple Cabinets
Combining maple cabinets with this granite countertop makes a kitchen feel warm and fancy. The neutral colorus of this white granite go well with the natural look of the maple wood.
You can design your kitchen in many ways because this granite works with both classic and modern styles when paired with maple cabinets. Putting together warm maple colours with the cool white granite makes any room feel inviting.
Also, both wood and granite are tough, so your kitchen will stay looking good for a long time with regular use. If you are planning to redo your kitchen, thinking about using maple cabinets with this granite is a great idea. It will make your kitchen look luxurious and increase your home value.
This should typically be sealed once a year. Nevertheless, the frequency may change based on usage and the particular sealant utilized. If resealing is required, it can be determined by periodically evaluating the granite’s sealing efficiency.
Yes, It is possible to use this granite outside. It is a great option for outdoor applications like countertops, patio surfaces, and even cladding because of its tough composition, which makes it resistant to weathering and environmental influences. Any outdoor area is given a professional aspect by the magnificent white and gray tones of granite, which provide an exquisite touch. Whether it’s for your backyard or a commercial project, using this Granite outside is a terrific option that combines both looks and utility.
No, this granite can be cleaned with mild soap and water or a cleaner made especially for natural stone. In order to protect the stone or its sealer, stay away from using acidic or abrasive cleaning.
Despite the fact that this Granite is very scratch-resistant, using cutting boards is nevertheless advised to safeguard the surface. Knives used directly on granite may eventually get dull and may even leave traces.
Although installing granite oneself is a possibility, getting a professional installation is advised. They can guarantee an exact fit and proper installation with the knowledge, equipment, and experience needed, reducing the possibility of mistakes or damage.