Viscon White granite has become one of the most popular choice for indoor and outdoor use. This beautiful textured, refined natural stone is a superior grade material with a dramatic black, grey, and white color scheme.
This granite durability is one of its key characteristics. Because, it is perfect for outside projects such as patios, walks, and pool decks also it can tolerate harsh weather conditions. Along with being stain and scratch resistant, its durability makes it an excellent solution for areas such as kitchen floors or worktops.
There are number of elements must be considered while purchasing this granite. First is the size of the area you wish to cover with this stunning stone. If you have a larger project then you need more material that raise the final cost of your project.
This granite prices are also determined by its availability in your location. If it is available locally, it may be less expensive than importing it or purchasing. The also change by its grade and quality. While higher quality granite with fewer flaws may be slightly more expensive and it will unquestionably give your space a more amazing feel.
Read More: Thunder White Granite
After considering all these variables the cost of this granite is difficult to guess because it varies greatly based on location and the other factors mentioned above. But we give you some estimate that this granite will cost you around $60 to $100 per square foot. However it is always a good idea to personally contact local contractors or suppliers to acquire detailed price quotes based on your unique requirements.
Characteristics of Viscon White Granite
Beautiful and Timeless: It is a beautiful and classic material that is a great option for any design style because to its white background and subtle veining.
Durability: The granite is extremely resilient to heat, stains, and scratches. Kitchen countertops and flooring are ideal for use because of their ability to tolerate normal wear and tear.
Distinctive Patterns: Every granite slab has a unique design that gives each installation a special appearance in any home.
Flexibility: The granite pairs well with a variety of design themes and color palettes because to its muted color scheme. There are many applications for it because it can mix in both light and dark tones with ease.
Simple Maintenance: It is not too difficult to maintain this granite. Also cleaning with a light soap and water is easy when the surface is sealed on a regular basis.
Longevity: The granite has a very long lifespan you can use this granite over decades. It is a long-lasting financial commitment.
Read More: River White Granite
Drawbacks of Viscon White Granite
Stains Resistance: It is stain resistant also, light color granites can be stained if spills or acidic substances are not cleaned properly. Regular sealing reduces this risk.
Requires Regular Sealing: To ensure the longevity and stain resistance of this granite, it is advised that a sealant applied on a regular basis. This protective covering keeps liquids from reaching the surface and causing harm.
Chipping: Like any other natural stone, is resistance to chipping or cracking if large things are dropped on its surface. When working with sharp or heavy materials then you need to take precautions and use cutting boards or trivets.
Limited Color Range: As the name indicates, this granite has a mainly white base color with slight veining. If you want a wider selection of color possibilities, different granite variants may have more to offer.
Read More: Valle Nevado Granite
To maintain the durability and beauty of granite, it is important to follow a regular maintenance plan.
- Clean Spills Right Away: As soon as you discover any spills, wipe them off the granite surface. If left unattended, acids or highly pigmented liquids such as vinegar, wine, citrus juices, and oil may cause stains on the stone.
- Use Mild Cleaning Solutions: Use a pH-balanced or non-acidic cleanser made especially for natural stone surfaces for regular cleaning. Steer clear of abrasive cleaners and aggressive chemicals since they can dull or harm stone.
- Refrain from Rough Scrubbing: To avoid scratches and surface damage, clean granite with gentle microfiber cloths or non-abrasive sponges. Circular motions that are gentle are advised.
- Regular Sealing: To improve granite stain resistance, use a premium granite sealer every six to twelve months, as advised by the manufacturer.
- Use Cutting Boards and Trivets: When preparing meals, always use cutting boards, and place trivets beneath hot pots and pans to avoid scratches and damage from sharp items or hot cookware.
- Prevent Impact Damage: Take care not to place large or heavy items directly onto granite surfaces as this could result in chipping or cracking.
- Guard Against Moisture: To stop water from penetrating, make sure the granite countertop is sufficiently sealed around sinks and other locations where moisture can accumulate.
You can make sure that your granite at your house or place of business will continue to be beautiful and durable for many years to come by adhering to these maintenance guidelines.
Read More: Black Pearl Granite
With veining in shades of grey, white, and black, it is a classy and adaptable material for interior design. Because of its strength, resistance to heat, scratches, and stains. It can be used for outdoor installations, bathroom vanities, fireplace surrounds, and kitchen countertops. Although it can endure for decades with proper care, prices per square foot range from $50 to $100.
Read More: Silver Cloud Granite
No, Viscon White Granite is a great option for those who desire the beauty of granite without going over budget because it is reasonably priced.
Although DIY installation is feasible, it is advised to use a professional to guarantee a faultless finish and longevity.
Not at all. To keep it looking its best, all you need is a soft cloth and warm, soapy water.
To find out if your granite needs to be resealed, perform a quick water droplet test. It is necessary to reseal if the water droplets are absorbed.
Yes, because it retains and conducts heat well, it’s a great option for homes with underfloor heating systems.